Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Texmaco Defence Systems Private Limited (TDSPL)
Chief Executive, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Limited /Adventz Group
Managing Director, Russtech Development Private Limited, India
Tribhuvan Darbari is a top management professional, with around 35 years of rich & diversified experience in Corporate Strategy, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Commercial Operations, Project Management, Financial Management, Strategic Alliances & JVs, International trade collaborations & MoUs, Strategic Relationships Management, Corporate Affairs & Communications, Human Resources Management, etc. in important Govt. / Industry segments.
Some of the significant positions he has held in the past 35 years are indicated below in a chronological order:
- CEO India, China Petroleum Pipeline Bureau (A subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corporation)
- Vice President, India, Huawei Telecommunications
- Group President World BPO ITO Forum; Member Advisory Board & Principal Advisor (Govt. & Industry Alliances) Clean Technologies
- CEO India Interface Tourism, Spain
- Director General OC in-charge of Business Club of India- a consortium with CII & FICCI
- Director (Corporate Strategy) Hewlett – Packard India
- Vice President CMC Ltd. (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information Technology & Communications)
- Vice President, CMC Ltd. & General Manager- Northern Region (A TATA Enterprise)
- Vice President –In-charge of Business Synergies between Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and CMC
- Executive Director (Commercial) TRIFED (In the Rank of Joint Secretary to the Govt. of India), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India
- OSD (General Manager) & Member Secretary– KDMMPC Oil & Natural Gas Commission (ONGC);
- Private Secretary (above the rank of Director to the Govt. of India) to the Cabinet Minister for Petroleum, Natural Gas, Chemicals, Petrochemicals & Pharmaceuticals;
- Officer on Special Duty (In the rank of Chief Engineer) NJPC Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) under, Ministry of Energy;
- Officer on Special Duty/Program Coordinator (In the rank of Dy. Secretary Govt. of India) Implementation Committee (Cabinet Secretariat Government of India) under the Chairmanship of the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
From 1987 onwards Mr. Darbari worked at the levels of Dy. Secretary / Director / Joint Secretary in the Government of India (including under the Cabinet Secretariat, Ministry of Power, Ministry of Petroleum, Natural Gas & Chemicals, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology) & at the levels of the General Manager/Vice President / Director, CEO under 5 Fortune 500 Corporations i.e. ONGC (A Govt. of India Enterprise), TATA Group, Hewlett Packard, Huawei Telecommunications & China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC / CPP). During the last 25 years, he has contributed significantly as an active member of various important and strategic National / International Government and Corporate Committees, cutting across multiple sectors and geographies . Mr. Darbari Schooled at St. Columbus High School, New Delhi and after completing his Graduation & Post Graduation from St. Stephen’s College India, Mr. Darbari has accomplished advanced management education and training from six prestigious Global Universities/Institutes in India, UK, Australia, Japan, Sweden and USA.
Texmaco Rail & Engineering Limited (Texmaco) is a flag-ship company of USD 3 billion Adventz Group, and a major national player in the manufacturing sector. Texmaco has taken a very timely initiative for contributing its resources to realize the noble national goal by participating in critical projects under the ‘Make-in-India’ initiative of our Hon’ble Prime Minister, which includes verticals like Defence and Inland Security, Energy, Railways and Transportation. The company manufactures diverse range of products, viz. Railway Freight Cars, Hydro Mechanical Equipments like Gates, Rope Drum Hoists, Gantry Cranes, EOT Cranes, Pressure Shaft/Steel Liner, TRCM etc. for Mega Hydro Power Projects and is also well-known for fabrication for Heavy Steel Structures for Thermal Power Stations, Flyovers, Bridges and Equipments for Steel Plants, Naval Ship Structures for Indian Navy and Industrial Structures, Steel Castings and Pressure Vessels. The Steel Foundry of the Company is the largest in the country with a capacity up to 30000 Tonnes of quality Castings per year. Recently Texmaco had just manufactured and supplied 974 nos. MBWT Wagons to Ministry of Defence and has also installed and commissioned the BHAIRAB Bridge for Bangladesh. Texmaco has entered into Technical Collaboration with Multinationals of Japan, U.S.A, U.K., Germany, Australia, Austria, Holland, Russia, France, Israel etc., for developing and expanding its product portfolio. Texmaco has acquired Kalindee Rail Nirman (Engineers) Limited, a company which is distinguished for doing EPC contracts for Railways and Metros. It specialises in track work, railway signaling, telecom and metro track work. The company has also acquired in Bright Power Projects Indian Private Limited, specialized in Over-head Electrification (OHE) solutions for Railways. Texmaco is now a major end-to-end solution provider for Railways and Metros. Texmaco alongwith Alstom are proud to be associated with the Prestigious Make-in-India Project and recently successfully commissioned the first 12000 HP WAP 12 Electric Locomotive.
TEXMACO DEFENCE SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.(TDSPL) is the marketing arm of TREL for garnering business for Defence Production & Para-Military Forces in India, jointly with the globally renowned OEMs, under the “Make-in-India” Programme. Texmaco’s excellence in manufacturing since 1939, specifically in areas like Machining, Shaping, Forming, Casting, Fabrication, Surface treatment etc. shall be optimally leveraged for Defence Production for Projects relating to upgrade of ARV’s, Tanks, Armored Protected Vehicles, Manufacture of Empty Shells of Ammunition, Joint Production of Wheels and Brake Assemblies and wide range of Hydraulic Aggregates for Fighters and Transport Helicopters, Repair and Maintenance Facilities (MRO), Spare Parts & Equipment. RUSSTECH DEVELOPMENT PVT. LTD. focuses on facilitating, transferring and promoting State-of-the-art emerging technologies in Artificial, Intelligence, Internet of Things , Robotics, Quantum computing and Cloud Technology and other emerging technologies from Russia and other countries for developing applications in Manufacturing, Defence Production, Homeland Security, Infrastructure Development, Telecom , BSFI, Agriculture and Services under the ‘Make-in-India’ programme of the Government of India.